16 Dezember 2007

The Californians are coming

As I type, my step-sister Cindy (Milt's daughter) and her family - husband Tony and kids Lauren and Mark - are somewhere above the Pacific Ocean enroute to spending Christmas here with us all in Australia.

Gerade jetzt fliegen meine Stiefschwester (Tochter von Milt) und ihre Familie - ihr Mann Tony und zwei Kinder, Lauren und Mark - nach Australien. Sie verbringen dann Weichnachten bei uns und kommen zum ersten Mal hierher.


Jan's excited about meeting them all and I can't wait to see them again and show them around Perth a bit - Mum's booked me in to take them to one of my favourite spots, Caversham Wildlife Park. This picture shows Lauren (left) and Mark, with their cousin Taylor in the middle, the last time I saw them - about 5 years ago, I think. Stay tuned for a more recent photo soon!

Jan freut sich, dass er die kennenlernen kann, und ich freue mich riesig die wiederzusehen. Meine Mutter hat schon organisiert, dass ich die zum Caversham Wildife Park begleiten. Dieses Bild zeigt Lauren (links) und Mark (rechts) mit ihrer Cousine Taylor, als ich die vor 5 Jahren gesehen haben, in Kalifornien. Bald kommt neue Bilder!

Keine Kommentare: