24 September 2007

Amanda's Still Teaching ...

(Heon, Saul, Malwina, Chris, Soo, me, Kazue, Ryoko, Megumi, Misa, Mauricy, Roman, Sue, Takako, Andres, Osman)

Apologies for the lack of posts recently; it's a combination of being busy and of not doing anything too exciting! But as always, my job is exciting, and I've had some fantastic students and fun outings with them, too. Above is my class from the last term - a Pre-Intermediate group which included my first Turkish student - on a trip to Caversham Wildlife Park to see the koalas, wombats and kangaroos. Below is some of my current class, an Advanced group with a really mixed bunch of nationalities including France, Slovakia, Poland and Brazil. With their high level of English, I'm sure I'm learning much more from them than vice versa.

(me, Marcin, Vini, Kristina, Min Ho, Fanny, Brona)


Es tut uns leid, dass wir in letzter Zeit nicht so oft geschrieben haben. Wir hatten viel zu tun und das war nicht immer besonders interessant. Diese Bilder zeigen einige meiner Schueler aus vielen Kontinenten. Manchmal ziehe ich es vor nicht nur im Klassenzimmer lehren sondern auch bei beeindruckenden Ausflügen wie z.B. zum Caversham Wildlife Park oder beim BBQ. Es ist für mich noch immer sehr interessant Menschen aus anderen Nationen treffen und viele interessanten Dinge über ihre Kulturen zu erfahren.

Keine Kommentare: